09 August 2009

Live Blogging from the Worlds?


The Ulsters yesterday gave me an idea.

Those who have been following the mad people on Slugger will be aware that they have recently become great fans of the "live Blog".

The Twelfth and the Ardoyne Riots have both featured with "on the ground" reporters using all the latest gear to post reports more or less as things happen.

I'll be on Glasgow Green on Saturday, hopefully close to the Grade 1 action - albeit not in the expensive Stand seats - and I'll have the trusty iPhone with me. That provides all I need to post on here - and hopefully even get the results online long before the RSPBA has posted the official list.

I can try to get a few (ropey) shots with the camera in the phone and I may even experiment with the video capture stuff to see if I can get anything interesting to stick on to YouTube.

So, has anyone any interest in a little reportage?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Normal Service Resumed

The abnormal sunshine of the last few days in Glasgow has been replaced by more usual grey skies and heavy spots of rain. This year we ha...